Monday, October 6, 2014

31 Days of Letting Stuff Go - Day 6



This post is part of a series of posts called 31 Days of Letting Stuff Go and is hosted as a link up at Write 31 Days with Nester of the Nesting Place.  For previous posts, please do visit my landing page.  You can also explore #lettingstuffgo and #write31days on Twitter.  

The sickies entered our house this weekend, but I soldiered on in my quest to let go of things for 31 days and write about it.

I knew today's item needed to go, but I just hadn't done it yet.  It's only going to the recycle bin.


If only you could've seen it before it was torn apart.

This was awfully fun to make for my then-2 year-old son.  He wore little overalls with the costume.  He was darling.  I never got a very good picture of him in it.  They are all a bit blurry.

It is, of course, a Thomas the Tank Engine costume, if you are not familiar.  I did not think to take a photo of the front of the costume.  So cute!

He damaged it right after Halloween; so, this could've exited the house sooner.  It's not like it was sitting pristinely in the basement.  I just couldn't let go of it yet.

Today's the day.

Onward!

Do you hold onto Halloween costumes?  We get really into making them, and they are hard to let go.  



No comments:

Post a Comment