Sunday, October 26, 2014

31 Days of Letting Stuff Go - Day 26 - Closet Surprises

This post is part of a series of posts called 31 Days of Letting Stuff Go and is hosted as a link up at Write 31 Days with Nester of the Nesting Place.  For previous posts, please do visit my landing page.  You can also explore #lettingstuffgo and #write31days on Twitter.  



I sense I am losing steam over letting stuff go.  I still want to let go of stuff, but I am finding the decision-making more difficult.  

Exhibit A: this bin (on the bottom of pile) that I hadn't looked through in some time.



I opened it up and exclaimed surprise at its contents.  So, this is where this stuff was!

I went through it diligently.




I kept this pile.  Man, it is ever apparent to me that I need a big bookcase.  Or two smaller ones.




Here 's the recycle pile.  I'm feeling kind of meh about it.




Five minutes to go before Day 26 comes to a close (central time)!

Are you missing any furniture that would make a big difference organizationally?  I sure am!


No comments:

Post a Comment