Friday, March 13, 2015

I need some inspiration....for a new blog title.

I started this blog almost a year ago out of the sheer need for creative expression, an outlet.

I've outgrown the title.

But I don't know what to move towards.

I could use my first and last name, but I am not sure I want such search ability on the web. (But don't I?  I secretly pine for a by-line on a magazine article, newspaper column, or website. There! I said it!)

So, what's the difference? 

Somehow, a blog with my name seems quite different from being published somewhere....legit. Ouch, that doesn't seem fair, but if I'm being honest, that's what I was really thinking.  I suppose I just mean publishing somewhere already established and respected.

I want to write more here, but I am still getting comfortable with what exactly I want to write about.  Maybe if I just write more, I'll gain some inspiration for a new title.  There's an idea.  Ha.

I'll have some inspiration instead of being in need of it.


2 comments:

  1. I tried to start a blog once. I quit when I couldn't come up with a cool blog name! It stopped me right at my tracks, paralyzed me, disabled me to go any further. And here I am, still blogless, lol. Glad you have kept going. You have a genious plan there (referring to your last sentence ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it hard to come up with a name? I want it to have meaning, but it needs to be organic. I didn't want to force it.....so I took my favorite book as a kid, added Buzz Lightyear, and there ya go. That's my website. Simcha Fisher was the inspiration for the rest. ;-) You could always just do your name! Maybe you need to try again...... :-)

      Delete