Monday, April 28, 2014

Confession

So,  I got up in the wee hours of the morning for these two:





















but not these two:

























Bad Catholic.

But you know, it doesn't mean that I won't (or haven't) read more about them lately.  I am far more familiar with JPII, and I continue to enjoy learning about him.  I have loved learning about his Theology of the Body.  As for John XXIII, I look forward to learning more about him, especially after I heard that he would leave the Vatican in the middle of the night like Pope Francis to visit people who were homeless.  I am fairly certain I saw his tomb at St. Peter's.

I liked Reading Catholic's 7 Quick Takes on the two new saints.

Pope St. John Paul II, pray for us!

Pope St. John XXIII, pray for us!


Did you rise early for the canonizations?  Learn anything new about the popes?


No comments:

Post a Comment